10 of My Favorite Songs In August
Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a wonderful day! To wrap up August, I am sharing with you all 10 songs that I have been listening to this month. Note: some of these songs are not new, they are what I have been listening to on the radio or playlists that I have enjoyed.
1) Into Your Arms- Witt Lowry, Ava Max
2) Dynamite- BTS
3) Easier- 5 Seconds of Summer, Seeb
4) It's You- Ali Gate
5) Without You- The Kid LAROI
6) Jennifer Street- MAS0N, Braden Mason
7) Hate Being Away From You- Candelion, Greylyn
8) Love Me Now- Kygo, Zoe Wees
9) u love u- blackbear, Tate McRae
10) You For Me- Sigala, Rita Ora
Thank you all so much for reading this blog post! I will be going to college soon and I will not be posting as much as I normally do. Instead of doing 5 posts, I will go back to 2 posts a month. I just wanted to let you all know this and my mind will be mainly focused on my studies. I hope you all understand this and continue to support me! You can follow me on Instagram and Pinterest @helpfulinspiringblog. If you need to contact me, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will see you all soon and I hope you all have a great week!