With October here, Halloween will be coming up very soon! In this blog post, I will be talking about all the tips that will help get you ready for your perfect Halloween party!! Please check out my Pinterest account @helpfulinspiringblog for more Halloween party tips and ideas!
1) Decide a theme--- Pick the best theme that will fit your party. You can choose any theme you’d like, scary, funny, movie theme, etc.
2) Shop around for the best deals--- Look for coupons, marked down items, sales, and compare prices to other stores.
3) Don't be afraid to buy store made food--- At often times it can be cheaper and there is nothing wrong with having food that is already prepared; saves you time, money, and helps relieve some stress when planning. Also, shop at whole sale stores for themed snacks to get the best prices and delicious food!
4) Make easy food--- Make appetizers, meals, snacks, or desserts that only take 10-30 minutes to make. Some Halloween food that you can make are pigs(mummies) in a blanket, monster eyeball sugar cookies, Halloween bark, candy corn sugar cookies, Halloween graveyard brownies, pumpkin shaped pizzas, pumpkin chili, spider deviled eggs, quesadillas, and much more!
5) Set up a Halloween drink station--- Add your favorite soda, drinks, garnishes and make labels for them like witch's brew, vampire blood, or magic potion. This a great way to impress your guests and you get to be as creative as you want and have fun with it! Also, some of the garnishes you can add are cherries, vampire teeth, syringes, candy, etc.
6) Set up a Halloween cookie station--- Lay out sugar cookies and add your favorite colored frosting, sprinkles, and other Halloween garnishes.
7) Make easy party favors--- Make s'mores kits with festive marshmallows.
8) Make your own decorations-- Make your own garland, spray paint tin cans and make them look like monsters, make creepy jars by adding in dish soap and plastic creatures, buy Dollar Store pumpkins and draw on them. Also, you can shop at cheap stores and thrift items to revamp them into Halloween decorations.
9) Make fun games--- Halloween bean bag toss, Halloween Bingo, witch's hat ring toss, costume contest with fun prizes.
10) Make a Halloween playlist--- Have a go to playlist that has all of your favorite music for when you are ready to party. You can even have themed playlist or have playlist from Halloween movies. One example is, The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack or you can create your own playlist:
*Thriller- Michael Jackson
*Adams Family- Vic Mizzy
*I put a spell on you- Nina Simone
*Ghostbusters Theme Song- Bay Parker Jr.
*Monster- Lady Gaga
*E.T- Katy Perry
*This is Halloween- The Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
*Monster Mash- Don Henson & the Rigamorticians
*Super Freak- Rick James
*Time Warp- Rocky Horror Picture Show
*Beetlejuice Theme Song- Danny Elfman
*Toxic- Britney Spears
*Everybody (Backstreet's Back)- Backstreet Boys
*Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
*Smooth Criminal- Michael Jackson
*Black Widow- Iggy Azalea, Rita Ora
*Another One Bites The Dust- Queen
11) Make easy and beautiful custom invitations online--- You can get really creative with your theme and you can purchase them form Etsy, Vistaprint, Staples or you can create your own on document and print them out on cardstock.
12) Remember to enjoy and have fun!--- You are the host, you can relax too! Don't worry about the cleanup till the next day!
Thank you very much for reading this blog post, it means the world to me! Want more Halloween ideas? Check out my blog post: "10 Group Halloween Costumes To Do." Stay tuned for more blog posts and follow me on Pinterest and Instagram @helpfulinspiringblog and don't forget to subscribe! See you all soon!