Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a great day! To help wrap up the month of September, I am sharing with you all another post about 10 songs that I have been listening to this month! Note: some of these songs are not new they are what I have found on various playlists and the radio and have enjoyed listening to.
1) Devil Doesn't Bargain- Alec Benjamin
2) I Need The Light- ENHYPEN
3) Us- James Bay
4) SNAP- Rosa Linn
5) Chasing Stars- Alesso, Marshmello, James Bay
6) bet u wanna- Sabrina Carpenter
7) Should've Said It- Camila Cabello
8) Butterflies- MAX, Ali Gate
9) Don't Blame Me- Taylor Swift
10) Close Your Eyes- KSHMR, Tungevaag
Thank you all very much for reading this post! Hopefully, you all found a new song to listen to next month! I have more posts planned for October and I cannot wait to share them with you all! If you are interested when new posts are coming or want more interactive content, you can follow me on both Instagram and Pinterest @helpfulinspiringblog. If you need to contact me, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will see you all in the next post!