10 Group Halloween Costumes
Updated: Sep 16, 2022
Need a group costume idea? I got you covered! Here are 10 great costume ideas you can do with your friends!!
1) Candy— Each one of you’re friends can go as a different piece of candy. For example, one friend can go as a York peppermint patty, one can go as Kit Kats, and someone can go as Twizzlers.
2) Fruit Salad— My friends and I actually did this at one point and it was so funny and really creative to do!! Each person dresses up as a different fruit and you have a fruit salad!
3) 7 Dwarfs— With this one, you don’t really have to do anything with the Disney movie. You can add your personal touch to it by adding funny words like bratty, tipsy, or crazy!
4) Carebears— A childhood favorite, with a more mature look. Each one of you gets a different colored sweatshirt/ shirt. Wears black pants or wear colored pants associated with the bear and for a fun touch, you can even wear a tutu!
5) A favorite TV Show or Movie (Superheros)— Pick a tv show or movie with many cool characters and design each outfit!! Remember to be unique with it, add your own personal touch to your costume!
6) Crayons/ Markers— Everyone picks their favorite colors!! Print out any logo and put it on the shirt (that was easy!)
7) Food Combinations (weird ones are even better!)— Dress up as your favorite food combos! And you can even bring the real thing with you!!
8) Decades— Pick a decade and dress up as it!! EASY!! You can get super creative with it!!
9) Weather/ Seasons— Spring, Fall, Winter, and Summer! Plain shirt, letters made of felt, fabric glue, garland (of the season), and embellishments for you’re season/ weather!!
10) Favorite Toy— This would be super fun!! You can do Barbies, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Bratz dolls, and much more!!
Thank you all very much for reading this post! I have posts coming soon and I cannot wait to share them with you all! If you are interested in interactive content or are wondering when new blog posts are coming, you can follow me on both Pinterest and Instagram @helpfulinspiringblog. If you need to contact me, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay tuned for new posts coming soon! -Sonia