New month, more motivation!!! It’s also spooky season and pumpkin season! Which are my favorite, but I also think it is important to keep positivity and hope throughout the month by just reminding yourself every day with a simple quote!
1) “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” -Mother Teresa 1910-1997, Missionary
2) “October is crisp days and cool nights, a time to curl up around the dancing flames and sink into a good book.” -John Sinor
3) “ Every day may not be good, but there‘s something good in every day.” -Unknown
4) "Dear October, I'm ready for Halloween candy, carving pumpkins, beautiful fall colors, cuddling, pumpkin bread, hoodies, and so much more!" -Unknown
5) "Gratitude is appreciation for every moment in your life. It is a feeling of abundance." -Brenda Nathan