November is the month that gets us ready for the cold winters but also keeps us in check for the cool fall. Here are 5 quotes about November to keep us in that fall spirit!
1) Gratitude is appreciation for every moment in your life. It is a feeling of abundance -Brenda Nathan
2) As we sit together around this table, We want to say thank you for allowing us To be together in a world where so many families Do not have this opportunity to do so...
3) Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart. -Roy T. Bennett
4) Be thankful for the things that you do have as opposed to thinking about the things that you don't have. -Ace McCloud
5) “Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.”