My Favorite Fall Drinks, That You Must Try!
Hello wonderful people and welcome to November! November is the month that is slowly transitioning from breezy fall to cold winter. With fall still here, I thought I would share with you all some of my favorite homemade and store bought drinks that are perfect for fall! (Click on the picture for items to buy and recipes to make!)
1) Hot Apple Cider--- A sweet, crisp, light, warm flavor that is perfect for a night in during fall. Sprinkle in some cinnamon and enjoy!
2) Cranberry Tea--- A warm, tart, soothing drink. A perfect pair with cinnamon and oranges and can be enjoyed hot or cold.
3) Starbuck's Copycat Caramel Apple Cider Drink--- A perfect way to enjoy your favorite drink at home and have it all year long! This drink is not too sweet and who doesn't love caramel apples!
4) Sparkling Cranberry Apple Cider Punch--- A delicious fall party drink to enjoy with family and friends. This drink is a tad tart and lightly sweetened.
5) Caramel Apple Cider Floats--- Yummy smooth vanilla ice cream with caramel and sparkling apple cider. This is a great drink to treat yourself this fall!
6) Trader Joe's Spiced Cider--- You can buy this at Trader Joe's and it's a reasonably priced bottle for the quantity. It also has many different spices mixed into it which makes it taste delicious.
7) Pumpkin Hot Chocolate--- Decadent, warm, spiced hot chocolate; perfect for a cozy fall day!
8) Cranberry Juice--- Either an be homemade or bought. This is the perfect drink for anyone who doesn't like beverages sweet. This drink can be blended into anything and adds a bit of tangy, tart, and deliciousness.
9) Orange Spiced Tea--- This tea helps support a healthier immune system and contains antioxidants. Plus, tastes delicious and relaxes your body.
10) Tazo Organic Baked Cinnamon Apple Tea--- Buy this at your local grocery store and enjoy the tastes of red apple, sweet cinnamon, and caramel flavors on a fall day.
Thank you all so much for reading this fall blog post! Stay tuned for "My Favorite Songs in November," this post will be coming very soon! Also, feel free to follow me on Instagram and Pinterest @helpfulsinspiringblog. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please email me at: email@example.com. Thank you all so much for the support and I will see you all in the next post!