List Of Summer Books To Read!
Hello Everyone! Hope you all are having a fantastic day, today I am going to post books I have read or want to read for the summer. I know that most people don't really want to read or even think about school when they are on summer vacation, but I still think it's a good idea to take the time to read a book. Reading books takes your mind off of stressful situations that are happening in your life and reading allows you to escape in another world.
When your thinking about reading books this summer, they necessarily don't have to be long chapter books, they can be short informational books about any topics that you are interested in. Including magazines, cook books, audio books, newspaper, articles, and even art books. What ever you are interested in, there are plenty of books in the world that will suit your interest. Now enough with my blabbing... onto the books!
1) "Becoming" By Michelle Obama ( I am currently reading this one!)
2) "Dear Nobody"- McCain & McNeil
3) "Dear Bully"- Megan Kelley Hall & Carrie Jones
4) "The Catcher in the Rye"- J.D. Salinger
5) "Dorothy Must Die (Series)"- Danielle Paige
6) "Before I Fall"- Lauren Oliver
7) "Vanishing Girls"- Lauren Oliver
8) "Looking For Alaska"- John Green
9) "The Lovely Bones"- Alice Sebold
10) "The Outsiders"- S. E. Hinton
11) "The Great Gatsby"- F. Scott Fitzgerald
12) "Nearly Gone"- Elle Cosimano
13) "The Leaving"- Tara Altebrando
14) "Everything, Everything"- Nicola Yoon
15) "Caraval"- Stephanie Garber
16) "Running With Lions"- Julian Winters
17) "Matched"- Ally Condie
18) "City of Bones"- Cassandra Clare
19) "Shatter Me"- Tahereh Mafi
20) "Turtles All the Way Down"- John Green
(Note: Most of these are teen non-fiction books)